COCONUT KEY LIME PIE FUDGE
GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST (Optional)
1/4 cup (about 4 tbsp) butter
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1-1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs, crushed
3 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
300ml can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup shredded coconut
About 2 tbsp grated lime zest
3 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Line a 9×9 inch roasting try with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar until mixed like moist sand.
4. Pack bottom of try with crust mixture and even out. Bake in oven for 5 minutes. Remove and set aside when done.
1. Cook condensed milk and white chocolate chips on medium heat until smooth.
2. Add lime zest, lime juice and shredded coconut. Stir until combined and smooth.
3. Pour fudge mixture into pan with the graham cracker crust. Put in freezer for at least 8 hours or overnight. Cut up and eat.
If you are a fraud, add 2-3 drops of green food coloring to the fudge mixture and stir before putting in the freezer.