Creamy shrimp Alfredo fettuccine pasta recipe. This recipe is so easy to prepare and so rich delicious dish.
More Lunch/Dinner Recipes:
Creamy Avocado Pasta:
Spaghetti Aglio e Olio:
Crispy Roasted Potatoes:
Meatballs in Tomato Sauce:
My favorite kitchen equipment:
10 oz (283g) fettuccine pasta or linguine
12 oz (340g) shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails removed
2 cups (480 ml) cream or half & half
½ cup (50g) grated parmesan
1 tablespoon butter
3-4 tablespoons olive oil
2 garlic cloves
¼ bunch parsley, chopped
1-2 teaspoons salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon oregano
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
1. To a large pot of water add salt and bring to a boil.
2. Finely chop onion and mince garlic.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2-3 tablespoons olive oil. Add the shrimps, season with salt and pepper and cook 2 minutes on each side. Remove from the pan.
4. When the water is boiling add the pasta, and boil according to package directions. Strain. Keep ½ cup of cooking liquids.
5. Meanwhile make the sauce: heat the same pan over medium-low heat. add 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter. Add chopped onion and sauté for 3-4 minutes, add minced garlic and sauté 2 minutes more. Pour in the cream, season with salt, pepper, oregano and nutmeg. Stir. Add grated parmesan and stir until melted.
6. Add cooked pasta, shrimps, chopped parsley. Add cooking water (only if needed). Toss well.
7. Serve warm. Add red caviar – salmon eggs.
Canon EOS 80D:
Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 Lens:
*some links provided above are affiliate links