(I made 8 smaller pies in this video, but I am increasing the written ingredients for the oreos and butter so you can get 12.)
30 oreos, crushed into fine pieces (I only used 20 in this video so if you want to make more than 8, use 30.)
6 tbsp butter (I only used 4tbsp in this video)
1 package(4.2 oz.) cookies n cream instant pudding mix
2 cups milk
1/2 cup whipped topping
1/3 cup chocolate chips or melting chocolate
1. Place the oreo cookies in a ziplock bag and break them into find crumbs.
2. Melt the butter in the microwave, and add the cookie crumbs to the melted butter.
3. Stir until well combined.
4. Grease a muffin tin with butter or oil very well!!! (You do no want your pie crusts to stick! I greased mine with oil and sprayed them with cooking spray!)
5. Spoon a few tsp of cookie crumbs into each cavity and using your fingers press the crumb mixture up the sides and on the bottom until a pie shell is formed.
6. Use up all the mixture and transfer the muffin tin to the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
7. In a microwavable bowl, melt your chocolate in 30 second increments until it is completely melted, stirring inbetween each time.
8. Transfer the melted chocolate to a small ziplock bag and cut the tip of one end off.
9. On a parchment lined baking sheet, make the Pi symbols with your chocolate and place in the refrigerator at least 10 minutes to set.
10. When your 30 minutes is almost up for your pie crusts, whisk the milk and pudding mix in a large bowl for 2 minutes.
11. Add the whipped topping and stir to combine.
12. Remove the pie crusts from the refrigerator and using a knife, go around the edges to break it free from the muffin tin. (Take your time so you don’t break the pie crusts.)
13. Scoop the pudding mix into each pie crust.
14. Remove the Pi symbols from the refrigerator and place one on each pie! Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Enjoy!!!