Who doesn’t like a good dip? This is perfect for parties, football food or a great appetizer.
2 TBSP of butter
4 cups of Vidalia Onion – Diced
2 cloves of garlic – Minced
16 oz of Cream Cheese
6 oz of Parmesan Cheese – shredded
8 oz of Monterey Jack Cheese – shredded
1/2 cup of Mayo
2TBSP Dijon Mustard
3TBSP Parsley – Diced
1 Cup Pecans – Chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. On Medium heat, in a sauce pan melt butter.
3. Sautee Vidalia Onion and garlic until soft and set aside in a separate bowl
In a separate bowl:
1. Combine Cream Cheese, Parmesan Cheese, Monterey Jack, Mayo, Mustard, and Parsley.
2. Once combined, add in the onion and garlic mixture and stir to combine all ingredients
3. Spoon into square baking dish and smooth until flat
4. Sprinkle pecans across the top
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
6. Garnish with diced parsley
Server with crackers or chips and enjoy!