Here is what you’ll need!
Download the new Tasty app:
Reserve the One Top:
MANGO LIME CHEESECAKE
8 digestive biscuits
1 tablespoon sugar
50 grams butter
3 large mangos or 6 small yellow mangos, peeled & diced
900 grams cream cheese, at room temperature
225 grams, plus 2 tablespoons sugar
3 large eggs, at room temperature
2 egg yolks, at room temperature
Zest and juice of 2 limes
250 milliliters sour cream
1. Preheat your oven to 190°C (375°F).
2. Place biscuits into a ziplock bag and crush using a rolling pin until crumbled.
3. Pour crumbs into a bowl, along with sugar and melted butter and mix until well combined.
4. Pour crust mix into a 9-inch springform cake pan. Use a measuring up to press into the base and partially up the sides. 5.Bake for 8-10 minutes, until lightly golden. Set aside to cool.
6. Using a blender, puree mangos until smooth. Set aside.
7. In a large bowl, whisk together cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
8. Add the eggs, 500 milliliters mango puree, and lime zest, whisking until combined.
9. Pour cheesecake filling into cooled crust. Lower oven to 160°C (325°F) bake for 1 hour.
10. Remove cheesecake from oven and allow to rest for 15 minutes. Centre will still by jiggly. Increase temperature to 190°C (375°F).
11. In a small bowl, combine sour cream, 1 tablespoon sugar, and lime juice. Spread the sweetened sour cream on top of the cheesecake.
12. Use remaining mango puree to decorate the top. Create your own pattern of dots, using a toothpick to swirl the pattern.
13. Return cheesecake to the oven and bake for an additional 20 minutes. Turn the oven off and allow the cheesecake to cool inside with the oven door cracked for 1 hour.
14. Cover the top of the pan with clingfilm and chill overnight in the fridge before serving. Enjoy!
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Audio Network