Get the full recipe from delish:
FOR THE CRUST
50 NILLA Wafers
6 tbsp. melted butter
1/4 c. sugar
FOR THE FILLING
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
1 c. Cool Whip, defrosted
4 c. toasted coconut, divided
2 c. caramel, melted and divided
1 c. mini chocolate chips
1 c. semisweet chocolate chips, melted
1. Make crust: In a food processor, pulse Nilla wafers until they are fine crumbs. Transfer crumbs to a bowl, then add butter and sugar and stir until combined. Grease a 9″ pie plate and press in the crust mixture.
2. Make filling: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth. Mix in sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and salt until fully incorporated. Fold in Cool Whip.
3. Make middle layer: In a medium bowl, mix 2 cups toasted coconut with 1 cup caramel.
4. Pour half the cream cheese mixture into the pie pan and cover with coconut caramel. Smooth to the edges to make a layer.
5. Top with the remaining cream cheese mixture, then add the remaining 2 cups toasted coconut and mini chocolate chips. Drizzle with remaining caramel and melted chocolate and freeze until firm, about 4 hours. Serve.
SUBSCRIBE to delish:
FOLLOW for more #DELISH!