A new recipe from Paula Deen is a delicious pasta bake that is easy to make.
1 Box of Rigatoni Pasta
2 Cups of Broccoli Florets
20 Oz. Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce
15 Oz Ricotta Cheese
8 Oz Sour Cream
1 Cup Heavy Cream
2 Large Eggs
3 Cups Rotisserie Chicken
1/2 Cup Red Pepper – Chopped
1 1/2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
1. Boil a pot of water and preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cook pasta according to the pasta directions.
3. During the last two minutes of cooking, add the broccoli to the pasta.
4. Combine Alfredo Sauce, Ricotta Cheese, Sour Cream, and Heavy Cream.
5. Whisk together 2 large eggs and whisk into Alfredo Sauce.
6. Add in chicken and red bell pepper and mix together.
7. Pour in pasta and broccoli and fold into baking dish.
8. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
9. Bake for 45 minutes
10. Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes
11. Serve and enjoy!