Prep Time: 15 min
Cook time: 40 min
Subscribe to our channel for more simple and fast recipes video
170 g parmesan
300 g spinach
650 g ricotta
Pepper, to taste
200 g butter
400 g phyllo dough (9 sheets)
1 tsp sesame
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (350 degrees F) and oil the bottom and sides of a round baking tray (approx. 30cm diameter).
2. In a large bowl mix together finely chopped olives, parmesan, spinach, ricotta, eggs and pepper.
3. Carefully unroll the phyllo pastry and place on a working surface. Using a pastry brush, brush liberally with melted butter. Spread some of the filling, making a lane on the edge of the shorter side of the phyllo sheet and roll into a “sausage”. Shape first roll into a “snail” and place on the baking tray starting from the middle. Repeat with the rest dough (8 sheets left), but this time place each roll around first “snail”.
4. Oil the surface of the pie with enough melted butter and sprinkle with sesame.
5. Bake for about 30-40 min at 180 degrees C (350 degrees F), until golden brown.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Music: John Deley and 41 Players – Dixie Outlandish